Senior Legal Practitioner
N450,000 – 600,000
Victoria Island, Lagos
Our client is a law firm based in Lagos, Nigeria
- Review pertinent documentation to determine the rights and obligations of involved parties.
- Reviews laws, policies, and regulations applicable to legal matters.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a diverse range of agreements, and file comprehensive complaints and airtight responses as applicable.
- Oversee a wide range of corporate and commercial agreements dealing with the manufacture, sale, supply, and distribution of goods and services, for diverse clients
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- 5-7 years post-call experience.
- Practicable and substantial experience with corporate and commercial law matters
- Litigation experience.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- In-depth understanding of regulations surrounding corporate and commercial transactions.
- Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines.