SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
N7m – N7.5m annually
Our client is a Christian religious/not-for-profit organization based in Lagos
- Create and execute a business plan which will manage the production of goods and services.
- Study and understand relevant market trends that impact the function and profitability of the Resource Unit with a view to developing trend-sensitive strategies, initiatives, and communications.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to guide the management and effective execution of all revenue generation initiatives of the organization, ensuring integrity in all aspects.
- Oversee Operations And Customer service for the online store.
- Create and implement an inventory tracking system so as to ensure optimal stock level management.
- Book keeping and financial management.
- A university degree from an accredited university
- An MBA is desirable.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in sales or business development
- Minimum of 2 years of outbound sales experience, preferably within the retail industry
- Proven B2B sales experience
- Ability to identify new opportunities to provide bespoke products and services.
- High degree of creativity and imagination.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment.