N7m – N10m gross, annually
Our client is a multi-national health insurance company, situated in Lagos, Nigeria
- Make decisions by developing a comprehensive cost analysis
- Register new vendors according to the organization’s registration process
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Negotiate vendor contracts and manage delivery logistics
- Develop cost reduction strategies and work at getting the best quality products at the most affordable rate
- 7 years prior experience in procurement and a minimum of 4 years experience in the healthcare sector.
- Knowledge of supply chain software and tools.
- undergraduate or postgraduate degree in medical sciences
- CIPS certification