N100,000 – N120,000
Victoria Island, Lagos
Our client is a bespoke fashion brand based in Lagos Nigeria
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Making arrangements for meetings and business trips
- Writing and issuing correspondence to teams and departments on behalf of the CEO.
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
- Manage the clients and operational activities of the company
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a personal assistant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Versatile and able to manage personnel and operations of a business
- Fashion savvy