Legal Practitioner (Corporate & Commercial Litigation)
N300,000 – N400,000 monthly
Our client is a law firm based in Lagos, Nigeria
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations
- 4- 6 years of post-call experience in corporate and commercial litigation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience as a legal practitioner