Our client is a law firm in Lagos
- Provide direct support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), enabling the CEO to achieve company goals.
- Maximize the CEO’s time by routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information.
- Provide research and administrative support for special projects; assemble and analyze data to prepare moderately complex reports, presentations, and documents.
- Act as a confidential assistant, maintaining confidential and sensitive information with the highest level of discretion. Organize files, reports and correspondence for executives to ensure that all data is easily accessible.
- Assist in planning and execution of corporate special events. Complete special projects as requested.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5years experience in an executive assistant role
- Available for travels if need be
- Demonstrated ability to work independently exercising excellent judgment and initiative.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain key relationships internally and externally.
- Comfortable working with multiple projects and priorities in an environment of high workloads, demanding schedules and critical deadlines.
- Proven problem-solving abilities with the ability to anticipate change and act efficiently
- Self-motivated and directed with a keen eye for detail