Creative Design Assistant
Our client is a bespoke fashion brand based in Lagos, Nigeria
- Conceptualize design ideas based on client feedback or feedback from other designers on the team.
- Provide visual support for sales presentations to potential clients.
- Review current trends in the industry and update designs accordingly.
- Create sketches and work with computer programs such as Photoshop or Illustrator to create mockups of the design concepts.
- Research company culture, products, markets, and competitors to identify opportunities.
- At least two years of relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational abilities.
- Work schedule: Mondays – Fridays (9:00 am- 6:00 pm) Saturdays (10 am – 2pm)