N250,000 – N290,000 monthly
Our client is a Christian religious/not-for-profit organization based in Lagos
- The selected candidate will work with the Senior Communications Officer in the development and implementation of strategies to achieve the internal and external communications vision, plan, and objectives of the Management.
- Ensure prompt and accurate handling of day-to-day media/communications-related inquiries.
- Provide internal communications support for the persons and offices of the Management staff.
- Undertake to copywrite for communications directly from or related to the Management staff.
- Work with the Senior Communications Officer to monitor and enhance the overall image of the Management staff.
- Facilitate press events (physical, TV, radio, internet) where and when required.
- first degree from a reputable university with a minimum of 2:2
- Minimum of 3 years experience in communication, public relations, and media management.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with production, social media communication, or publicity management teams