Business Development Strategist
N300,000 – N400,000
Our client is a brand consultancy
- Analyze and expand business operations toward sustained growth.
- Monitor revenue streams and identifies opportunities to increase profitability.
- Design business proposals and business plans
- Identify and develop new lines of business based on consumer behavior.
- Perform competitor analysis towards obtaining an increased market share.
- Develop client relationships and strong industry partnerships.
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing, and Management to align strategies to increase revenue.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Business development strategist
- Practical understanding of the BCG Metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Excellent client relation skills
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and brand expansion.
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships and establish industry partnerships.