3million to 6million (Naira) annually
Our client is a reputable health insurance company based in Lagos, Nigeria
- Perform telemedicine consultation.
- Discuss side-effects, best conditions of use, and possible interaction of medication.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history and reports.
- Keep up to date with medical development, new drugs, treatments, and medications including complementary medicine.
- Valid license to practice from MDCN.
- Bachelor of Medicine, and surgery.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure, and deal with different demands.
- Excellency practical skills.
- Communication skills, compassion, and good manner.
- Good IT skills